Sunday, October 28, 2012

Our San Francisco Photo Book (vacation 2011)


Shutterfly photo books are the new way to preserve your memories. Create your own today.


I just got an email from a friend asking if I'd share a link to a Shutterfly book I created last year using Simply Tiffany Studio's Modern Masters templates collection. (Tiffany has created more templates in collection since then ... maybe I should go on another vacation!) Of course I said SURE. I love to share my photos! BUT ... could I find a link to the photo book? Nope. I was certain I'd posted it on my new blog. I like to have all my albums on my blog so that when I find myself with time I can look back at family photos. (Yup, I LOVE looking at photos every chance I get!) Apparently I hadn't. Hmmm. I'm glad I know it's wasn't there, cuz now it is!

I just looked back over this album. I have to tell you, I've created a bunch of bound photo books over the years and this one might just be my very favorite. First off it was a great trip, but more than that I just love all the scenery photos, etc. (I LOVE San Francisco!) Another fun thing (as digi scrappers can appreciate) ... this was such a FAST book to put together. Seriously, I can't believe how quickly this book went together! Hmmm, my favorite and fast. Win. Win.

So ... enjoy! (As I can too now when I find myself with time to spare!!)

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment