Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Project Life | Week 14 + spring break vacation at Lutsen Mountain

We went on a spring break vacation this week so I've got some extra Project Life pages to share with you. Last year when we went on a vacation I included extra Project Life pages for the vacation so I could include more of the trip in my album. I really liked doing that so I'm going to continue with that practice this year. Enjoy!



 
I'll also share the individual 12x12 pages so you can see just how pretty it was at Lutsen! What a great view of Lake Superior!








Credits:

Week 14 #1
Audacious Designs Competitive Spirit paper (blue paper)
Karla Dudley Life Stories March 2014 Glitter Styles
Anita Designs Under the Mistletoe (brown wood paper)
Mye De Leon Hopscotch Kit (red paper)
Becky Higgins Project Life Turquoise Edition (project life cards & elements)
CD Muckosky Puffy Arrows

Week 14#2 & #3
Audacious Designs Competitive Spirit paper (blue paper)
Becky Higgins Project Life Turquoise Edition (project life cards & elements)

No comments:

Post a Comment