Sunday, July 6, 2014

Project Life | Week 26 (Check out Pixels & Co.'s Dollar Days Specials!)

Have I mentioned that I love P&Co's Dollar Days? I'm a huge fan of Scotty Girl Designs' This Year 2014 collections for my Project Life pages. If you want to check 'em out, a few of the parts of this collection are available for $1 this month!

For these pages I used: This Year 2014 Vacation collection by Scotty Girl Designs (including alphabets, brushes, elements, journal cards, square journal cards, labels, papers, word art, add on papers, veneer bits and flairs). The brushes and journal cards are available now on the Dollar Days special and the add on papers, veneer bits and flairs will be coming soon as Dollar Day specials!


I also used Mommyish's Essential Styles (I used the wire & epoxy styles) which are also only $1 this month. (I'm starting to use styles on my pages a lot more these days! They're pretty awesome ... I wish I'd have known about them years ago!)




No comments:

Post a Comment