Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Digi Project Life | Week 31 - Our Vacation to Boston/Cape Cod (8 daily layouts!)

I've completed the first step of documenting our family vacation to Boston/Cape Cod earlier this month. ... I've completed my Project Life pages. Happy dance! If you follow my blog, you know that for "regular" weeks, I create weekly Project Life spreads. I document vacation weeks differently. I create single or double page layouts for each day of the trip. Since this was an 8 day trip I created simple 2-page layouts outlining each day of the trip. I kept each layout pretty simple - focusing just on the photos and the story. The pages went together quickly because I used just one comprehensive kit and an amazing style from Pixels & Company: Scotty Girl Design's This Year 2014 Vacation Collection & Mommyish's Essential Styles (to create the wire words).

The next step for my vacation photos will either be creating the vacation album or creating random pages of memories for our family album. It will just depend on how the mood strikes! Stay tuned!











No comments:

Post a Comment