Thursday, August 14, 2014

Digi Project Life | Week 32 (Scotty Girl Design's Color My World Collection)

It was a quiet night so I put together my Project Life pages for this past week. I really liked how fun Scotty Girl Design's Color My World kit was when I used it to create the  car wash page I posted earlier today so I decided to use the entire Color My World Collection again for Project Life.

My favorite quote from the week: We got back from vacation bright and early Sunday morning. Sunday night my husband, son and I were having dinner (my daughter was at volleyball practice) and he casually told us: "You know, even though we spent pretty much every minute together this past week, I still like you guys." That's quite a compliment, don't you think?! LOL!

NOTE, I also used Mommyish's Essential Styles to make the brads. I find I use those styles all the time now!





No comments:

Post a Comment