Saturday, August 16, 2014

Home Office + a digi scrapping tip

It's a beautiful Saturday morning! I got up bright and early, grabbed a cup of coffee and sat outside on the patio and scrapped this page. What a great way to start the day!

On a scrappy note ... Celeste Knight recently released this awesome, doodled school kit. It's just so fun! I thought it would be perfect for this photo I wanted to scrap about my daughter's "home office"!

Scrappy tip ... have you checked out Karla Dudley's Washi Tape End Brushes? I use them on literally every single page I make that has tape on it. I love how realistic the end tears look. It even makes it super easy to make tape out of any paper you have in your stash. Just mask your paper to a rectangular shape, erase the ends with these end brushes, lower the transparency and voila, you're done!

Happy Saturday everyone!



Materials Used:
School is Cool Kit by Celeste Knight of Sweet Caroline Studio
Chalkboard Frames by Robyn Meierotto of Pink Trike Design
Sup The Add On Pack (Washi Tape) by Karla Dudley
Washi End Brushes by Karla Dudley

No comments:

Post a Comment