Sunday, August 24, 2014

Love This Place | Cedar Point Resort, Marcell, MN

As summer comes to a close I thought I'd scrap a page of scenes from Cedar Point Resort - a resort owned by my sister and her husband. Cedar Point is a place where we've made lots of awesome summer memories over many years. (My parents owned the resort before my sister so it's been a LONG time! We're very lucky!)



Materials Used:
1. Transparency Clusters No. 1 (frames), Creased Cardstock No. 2, Loosely Labeled No. 6, Assorted Tapes No. 2, Linen Buttons Winter Woods, Hey There (doily & wood stars), Cantana (compass brush) by Katie Pertiet
2. The Good Stuff This Year (wood camera) by Mye De Leon
3. Indian Summer (doily) by Gennifer Bursett
4. Lets Go Mini (This Place extraction) by Robyn Meierotto of Pink Trike Design
5. Fonts: Tiza & Traveling Typewriter

Inspired by Layout by Linda Roos (InTheMakingDesign)

No comments:

Post a Comment