Thursday, October 30, 2014

2 more intro pages ... October Pixels & Co. Template Challenge

Two more album intro pages done! I used the same design for each (using the Pixels & Co. October template challenge). Since they're both completely different albums I figured it didn't matter! I think I might just be done with covers now. Yay!

NOTE ... pulling together pictures for these pages I had a chance to look through so many old photos. Oh my gosh, it was so fun! Now, while I've got album covers done, I've now got a ton of old photos and stories I want to scrap! LOL!



Materials used:

Grant - Intro page to Grant's 6th - 8th grade album
Materials used from Pixels & Co.:


Lauren - Intro page to Lauren's 3rd - 6th grade album
Materials used from Pixels & Co.:
Irresistible collection by Karla Dudley Design
Life 365 Stamp Sheet by Karla Dudley Design


No comments:

Post a Comment