Friday, October 24, 2014

Amazing new releases from Mommyish at Pixels & Co.

I've got a couple of new layouts to share with you. Leah (Mommyish) released some A*M*A*Z*I*N*G new templates and I simply HAD to play with them. They are just so incredibly fun.

This first layout is an intro page to my daughter's 7th - 8th grade album. (I'm getting my kids' albums organized and making intro pages!):


Here's another one. This layout was a bit more complicated, but still super fun and easy to use!



Materials used:

7th-8th Grade Album Intro:
Templated Trio #3 by Mommyish
Sup? Collection, Sup Add On Pack and Sup Add On Pack 2 by Karla Dudley Designs

Simply Adore You by Gennifer Bursett

Strawberry Picking:
Templated Trio #3 by Mommyish
Essential Styles (epoxy) by Mommyish
Everyday Flair kit by Creashens

KD Notebook font by Karla Dudley Design

No comments:

Post a Comment