Thursday, October 23, 2014

I see you

I came across this photo of my daughter last night and I loved the beautiful photo of her and that there's a reflection of me taking her picture in her sunglasses and I just had to play with it (and the other photo of her with me in the reflection)! I love making the occasional page with a full-page photo! They're my fave!

NOTE ... I just realized that I scrapped this photo already. I completely forgot. LOL! Oh well ... this page is completely different so that's ok. I just think it's funny that I forgot. Have a great day!!


Materials used: 

Clipped Stacks No. 4, Twisted Stitches No. 2, Letterbox Overlays, Grungy Lace Brushes No. 1, Haunted Woodlands kit (lace), Lemarche Kit (hanging tag) Striping Grunge Ledgers No. 2 by Katie Pertiet
Textured Inked Overlay by House of Three

Unfold Smears by Mye De Leon

Homespun (linen texture) by Homespun Digitals

No comments:

Post a Comment