Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My Blurb vacation album arrived!

I'm super excited! The vacation album I made for our trip to the East coast this summer arrived from Blurb last week. As always ... I'm very impressed with the quality of Blurb's books! Getting a book in the mail is like Christmas for me! I snapped photos of a couple of the pages and thought I'd share them with you.

FYI, I created my book using pretty much just Photoshop and three different fonts. I wanted it to look like a coffee table picture book and I think I achieved that look. Yay! I didn't begin with premade templates or anything ... I just created the pages as I went along for the particular photos I had in mind for the pages. It's quite a change for me not to us any embellishment or shadows, etc. but I love it! What do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment