Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Project Life | Week 43 + celebrating our 20th anniversary

It was a busy week. Along with the goings-on of everyday life, my husband and I also spent the weekend in Minneapolis to celebrate our 20th anniversary. Because I like to add some extra details in my Project Life albums, when there's a big event or some sort of big happening that takes place during the week I'll create my "regular" weekly Project Life spread but then I'll also create additional pages to highlight that event. Well ... I decided going away for the weekend for our 20th anniversary warranted it's own couple of pages (and I captured some pretty city photos with my iPhone), so here goes with our week ...









Materials used:
(Regular Week):
Essential Styles by Mommyish

Privacy Circles by CZ Design

(Anniversary Pages):
Mye De Leon: Life Stories Template Set 2, Hopscotch Collection and Scripted Journal Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment