Monday, October 20, 2014

Remember - Gloucester, Massachusetts Lighthouse

Hey ... not trying to overwhelm you anyone but I've been playing tonight and I wanted to share. :) I saw a gorgeous page that Jen created for a Pixels & Co. October photography challenge and I just had to play! Here's a a link to Jen's gorgeous page! I used a ton of miscellaneous stuff so I'll include the credits in the comments.



Materials used:
In The Making Add Ons (photography wordart) by Sabrina's Creations
Everyday Life Wire Sentiments (Remember) by Karla Dudley Designs
Time Travel Elements (compass) by Anita Designs
Beat the Heat Papers (white wood paper) by Mye De LeonFit It (metal fasteners) by Bohemian Art
Flea Market Frames by Splendid Fiins
Little Bit Black Alpha by Jennifer Labre
Organic Elements (white paint spatter) by Splendid Fiins
July 2009 Neutrals Paper Pack (wood paper) by Crystal Wilkerson

No comments:

Post a Comment