Thursday, December 18, 2014

December Traditions - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It's been a few days since I've made a page for my December traditions album. We've had sickness in the house (and just when I thought we were done with sickness my son came down with a stomach bug today). Anyway ... that means we haven't done a whole lot of Christmas-y stuff to include in my album. Finally tonight I set up the tripod and snapped a photo of the living room. I knew I wanted to have a full page photo of the heart of our Christmas ... the living room. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. It's not a perfect photo, but I was able to talk cheerfully with our adorable dog the entire time the photo was being exposed and I even got her to stay put, so I'm happy!

This weekend we'll do some baking, etc. so I'll have more pages I can make. I'm thinking I may even include recipes on my pages. I'm excited! 

Anyway ... I just thought I'd share ...

I hope you're all having a joyous Christmas season!



Created using:

papers from Merriment by Mye De Leon, Confectionary by Gennifer Bursett and Buttoned Up Holiday by Katie Pertiet Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment