Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Walking in a Winter Wonderland (Walking around/on Bill's Pond)

We had a lot of fun walking around/on Bill's Pond when we were up north for Thanksgiving. It was a beautiful day! We were talking on the walk and I don't think that in all the years my parents and then the Sengers have owned the resort (30+ years) that - to my recollection at least - I have ever walked on Bill's Pond. Weird! (Then again ... while I am a Minnesotan, I really am not fond of walking on frozen lakes. It kinda freaks me out!) It was fun walk though!





Materials used:
Katie Pertiet Designs:
Blendable Layers No. 13
From My Bookshelf Blendables No. 2
Dictionary Blendables
Mixed Stamp Titles No. 2
Winter Woods Kit
Christmas Linen Buttons
Taped Together Overlays No. 1
Taped Together Overlays No. 2
King Me Papers
Page Blends No. 4
Christmas Letterbox Clusters
Doily Edger No. 4
Watery Spots No. 5
Taped Together Photo Clusters No. 40
Wooden Alpha No. 16
Memorable Spots Months
Capped Winter
Tied Fasteners No. 3

Celeste Knight: Watercolor Overlays
Jodie Lee: Floral Overlay
Designs by Dani: A Little Christmas & Chill Out

1 comment:

  1. I love those pages. You all look cute bundled up on that cold but sunny day

    ReplyDelete