Saturday, January 10, 2015

Carpe the heck out of this diem ... (Just Jaimee's Storyteller 2015 Hunter Collection)

Yup. An actual layout about me. Weird, right?!

I made this page using Just Jaimee's Storyteller 2015 Hunter Collection for a January challenge at The Lilypad for Storyteller subscribers. The challenge was simply to create a layout with a white or gray base paper and that base paper had to take up 80% of the background. That's about it for the challenge. As you've possibly noticed, often I use lots of colors and patterns for my backgrounds so this was a change for me. I've got to say though, it was fun! Just Jaimee's collections with all the paints and other awesomeness made this page come together pretty quicky. :)

I'm going to add ... thanks to my daughter to wandering the beach with me and snapping photos. She and I were both snapping photos like crazy. It was great!




No comments:

Post a Comment