Thursday, January 15, 2015

Who's the finder of all things lost? I am! I am! (Krafting with Karla at Scrapaneers)

You know how you run across funny comics and sometimes they really hit close to home? Well that's what happened with this comic, so of course I had a scrap a page with it! It's real life now ... definitely something I think the kids will remember about life at home when they get older!

Also ... I'm taking Karla Dudley's self paced Krafting with Karla class at Scrapaneers. What fun! It's definitely a chance to learn from the master!



Materials used:
1) Karla Dudley: Life 365 papers and stamp sheet; 2) Karla Dudley: KD Statuesque font; 3) Karla Dudley: Painted Edges; 4) Karla Dudley: Clear Essentials No. 1 (acrylic heart); 5) Mommyish: Stylin #91 Chipboard and Emboss Styles; 6) Splendid Fiins: @ the Office Paper Pack No. 1 (file tab paper); 7) Comic screenshot from Nick Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment