Friday, February 27, 2015

March 2014 Random Snapshots Collection (Just Jaimee's Storyteller 2015 Bryce Collection)

I've now looked through all the photos I took in March 2014 and decided I've scrapped all the stories I want to tell for my family album for that month. (Nope ... I don't look at my months in any particular order ... I jump around!) Once I've made that decision I go through the month's photos and find photos that I like but that I haven't scrapped in a page of their own. These photos make up my "Random Snapshots" pages. I was so glad when I decided to make these random snapshots pages ... I feel like it makes my book so much more comprehensive. Not all stories are big stories that need their own pages. Sometimes just looking at random snapshots tells a story all it's own don't you think?!








Just Jaimee 2015 Storyteller Bryce and Just Jaimie Doodle Page Borders 2

No comments:

Post a Comment