Friday, April 17, 2015

2015 Project Life Weeks 12 and 13 (Mommyish & JustJaimee's Real Life In Pockets | Besties)

I'm working getting caught back up with my Project Life pages. We went on vacation and I got a little behind. I am now caught up to the weeks leading up to vacation. The next step is to make my daily PL pages! I'm feeling good about it (and having a great time!)

Mommyish and Just Jaimee released their new Real Life in Pockets | Besties kit today. I had a blast with it and created 4 PL pages and 2 more other scrapbook pages (which I'll share in another post). RLIP is always so fun!









PL Week 12 created with:
1. Real Life in Pockets a collab by Mommyish and Just Jaimee
2. Project 2015 Templates Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 by Wishing Well Creations

3. This Year 2015 Calendar Cards by Sugarplum Paperie

PL Week 13 created with:
1. Real Life in Pockets | Besties a collaboration by Mommyish and Just Jaimee
2. Project 2015 Templates Vol. 2 by Wishing Well Creations
3. Real Life in Pockets | Candid (journal card) a collaboration by Mommyish and Just Jaimee

5. This Year 2015 Calendar Cards by Sugarplum Paperie

No comments:

Post a Comment