Wednesday, May 6, 2015

November 2014 Random Snapshots (Amanda Yi Designs)

Really. I'm so close to finishing up my 2014 album. Now that I've finished my November "Random Snapshots" pages, I might just have Decembers pages left to scrap. Of course at that point I'll take one last look and make sure I don't want to include any more pages, but if not. I'll only have the covers left. I always make the covers last, so once I share that with you, you'll know I'e ordered my book. Hopefully that'll happen this weekend! Fingers crossed!







Created using product all from Amanda Yi Designs at The Digital Press:

1. Enjoy Today | Mini No. 1 by Amanda Yi Designs
2. Enjoy Today | Mini No. 2 by Amanda Yi Designs
3. Enjoy Today | Flairs & Washi Tape by Amanda Yi Designs
4. Enjoy Today | Word Art by Amanda Yi Designs
5. Enjoy Today | Journal Cards by Amanda Yi Designs
6. Project Temps | No. 2 and Project Temps | No. 4 by Amanda Yi Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment