Sunday, May 3, 2015

Volleyball Memories (Anna Aspnes artsy style)

I had coffee with scrapping friends this week. My friend Ann Marie shared with me a vacation album she created in the Anna Aspnes artsy style. It was gorgeous! I decided that's the style I'm going to use for my upcoming spring break vacation album.  I'm anxious to get started but unfortunately I'm not going to allow myself to start until I send my 2014 album off to print. Anyway ... 

I've also been seeing a friend, Heather, sharing all the incredible artsy pages she created with Anna's designs so with lots of hand holding and FB chats with Heather this weekend ... and direction on what is great stuff to buy ... and taking advantage of the great iNSD sales this weekend ... I got started.

Like I mentioned, I haven't started my vacation album yet, but I did dip my toe into the artsy style with this volleyball "foto inspired" page. What a blast!



Created with:
Foto Inspired Template Pack 2A, Globe Trotter (paper), ArtPlay Palette EnRoute (overlays & transfers) & Festive (celebrate definition)
Scribbling Brushes #4 and Star Strips by Katie Pertiet
I Heart Doodles (heart doodle) & Scribbled Words by LivE Designs (memories)
Competitive Spirit by Audacious Designs (volleyball)
Frown Upside Down by Karen Funk (smile flair)
Muse by Karla Dudley (isn't this awesome tag)

No comments:

Post a Comment