Sunday, August 30, 2015

Family Portraits

I scheduled a photoshoot with a friend a couple of weeks ago. I really wanted to get some good family photos before my son went off to college. It's not like I will never have an opportunity to get family photos again. I know that. But, in my mind at least, this is the last time before the family dynamic changes and he's more independent and moving into adulthood. (This of course is what we wish for him!) Well, he's settled into his new school and he seems happy (and busy). I'm very happy for him. That of course doesn't change the fact that I miss having him here at home with me. {Sigh!}

Yesterday my friend (She Captures Photography) dropped off a disk with about a zillion edited photos from our photoshoot. To say I was thrilled would be an understatement. I put together two pages of family photos to include in my Project Life album.

I am just so happy to have these photos!






Credits:
1. papers: Just Jaimee - Storyteller Kenner
2. tape: Just Jaimee December 2014 Storyteller Washi Tape
3. heart:- Karla Dudley Clear Essentials
4. good day pin: Katie Pertiet Pinned Sentments
5. blessings word art Katie Pertiet Measured Words No. 1

2 comments:

  1. Love your family photos Barbara! Your PL pages are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jana. I was so happy to get the photos. Why oh why didn't I do that YEARS ago instead of always just using snapshots and tripods?!

      Delete